Saturday, January 9, 2010


Such a fun n busy weekend! First to Elaine's in Cottonwood to give her all those gazillion leaves I raked from my yard for her garden (sorry LeAnn, I was going to see her anyway and gave her the leaves...I still love you tho!). We were hoisting and raking leaves all over so when done went for a dip in the hot tub....mmmmmm. I forgot my camera, so this is taken with my handy dandy waterproof cellphone. a little fuzzy but that's cool.


Then the next morning off to Bills (aka Will) to move him back to Prescott! This is a pic of us after loading our 2 trucks up with junque and about to head down the road. He's staying with us so his dog can acclimate to our house where she will stay when Bill is on the road in his new job. Also, we really like having him here!

No comments:

Post a Comment