Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I got the blaaaaaass


I've been pouting because I did not get what should have been the coolest mural I've done (maybe except the Grand Canyon mural). I'd spent the last 2 weeks going over in my mind how I would do this mural...lots of ideas! I guess this is what actors who go to auditions feel like. The people at ERAU didn't have a prob with my art though, but with the price. I really couldn't lower it though. It was a fair price considering my expenses and time.

Ken was an absolute sweetheart. I was really upset yesterday when I found out, and he just hugged me. We went out for a drive just to "get away". He didn't try to happy crap me into feeling better which I absolutely hate, but was just nice and mellow, letting me vent. Anyway, I told Ken im giving myself till 11am today to get over it. It was 1pm and I was still in a funk so decided I needed to get out and get some hard physical exercise and work out my frustrations. It worked. Im over it.

Gotta start working up some stuff for the next big project on the horizon. That one I will likely get, and it will be several businesses, spaced about 3 weeks apart. Physically I will be able to handle that much better anyway. The ERAU mural would have absolutely exhausted me.

I'll likely also do a couple of small private murals between now and the time I start the biggie in late feb.

So here's a pic of me where I am smilin'. Kinda green or something, but the teeth are showing so I guess that's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment