Wednesday, January 20, 2010


So for those who knew me from the wayback, you know I was 6' tall at 115# until I had my second child. Well that was then and this is now:


yeah, I likes my butter slathered popcorn, candy and internet...not a good combo. Lately though, I don't feel good. My clothes are shrinking or something. My feet hurt and Im tired all the time. Oh that and folks keep asking me when my baby is due! (thanks for thinking Im young enough to actually get PG!). So yesterday I went with my bro Bill and my mom to a hypnotist where Bill is quitting smoking and I'm loosing weight, and mom's gonna chill and be pain free, and we will both be happy to do it according to these CD's we got.
I don't know how the others are doing, but Im really gonna give this a chance. Sugar and salt will have a weird taste, I will drink a ton of water all day, I'll be exercising more, I'll eat stuff that grows in the ground, on plants and trees, plus fish and chicken if I like. And whole grain bread, but not much. No more cokes, or at least very little...water will be the thing that refreshes me.

We'll see how this goes.

Hay, I think my blogspot is in russian or something...what the heck? I'll fix it. Laurie's was too, I thought it was just her!

So what I'm gonna do here, along with an occasional pic of my big fat bingo arms and my looks like 6 months PG belly shrinking, will be to post some extreemly yemmy recipes I've discovered. I assure you they will be simple, so try them!

!st recipe:
I cut a large zucchini squash in 3 LONG slices, sprayed it with butter flavored cooking spray on both sides, then sprinkled parmesan cheese (the good stuff you get in the cheese section) on it. Then placed it in a 400 degree oven for 30 minutes. IT WAS AWESOME!!!
Albertsons has zooks on sale for el cheapo this week. They also have these little frozen single serving size salmon and other fish for a buck each. I scooped up lots! Oh and the cheese too. It's normally about $5-$6 for a container. I got it for $3. Such a deal!
Oh and pat me on the back. I WALKED to the store.

1 comment:

  1. Patting Julie on back... Its a journey. I have somehow gotten myself trained into having a coke or pepsi once every month or so. Mostly water and coffee. (I need less coffee!) Your metabolism changed just like mine. Oh well; work with it... work with it... work it.. work it.. oh wait, I was on another theme. Ok now; I'm back. You might find some of the creative things you do with veggies rather tasty. If you haven't considered it, also check into salmon steaks. Also quite tasty and good for the heart. Aparagus tips always good with them, and they are good for your blood and several other parts of the body. :-) Jeff Kline

    ReplyDelete