Sunday, February 7, 2010

A MORE UNUSUAL WEDDING....



So I do a lot of wedding photography. Not really for profit, although sometimes I do it for a fee. I just love photographing people. This is a family, some friends of Ken's I do their wedddings. This is the 3rd so far. These are not normal people, at least not normal in this day and age. They are into deep, the rennissance faire thing. They have "characters" they are...a Normandy Fair Lady, A warrior. Minstrels.....that stuff. Anyway when they get married, it is a big festival! Fun Fun fun!!! Here's some of the pics of the day. Oh and they get me all dressed up too. Next time, Ken is totally gonna get all decked out too cause us girls gonna MAKE him!!!!!! haha.
Here's a couple more pics I like. The one of the big guy with the gnarly looking axe thing was instructed to "look mean like he's gonna whack someone!"....this is all I could get out of him. Just a big teddy bear! The other is of one of the minstrels who sang stuff like Scarborough Faire and Greensleeves and the such...very pretty music.

And as you can imagine, there were lots of fun people, lots of great food and good times to be had by all! This is such a cute couple!
OH and here is another cute couple....

No comments:

Post a Comment