Saturday, February 20, 2010

Art, Artin and More art!

This week has been jam packed with painting! Both mine and others. I'm doing a large mural project in downtown Prescott, about 5 blocks from my house!


This is a particularly cool mural (this image was from a couple of days ago...i'ts much more finished now...more pics to come on Monday or Tuesday) It's cool cause this building is like now my "gallery". I painted cars, a motorcycle, James Dean, Whiskey Row with all the cool archetecture that has and the characters that people it. Did a sign today...all kinds of murals here in this resturaunt on the row. A few months ago I tried to join with a co-op gallery on the row and the stuff I submitted didn't "fit" so I was declined. THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER!!! And I am paid to have my stuff in this "gallery" as opposed to having to give part of my fee to some gallery! Wait till I post the final images. I must say, these murals are real eye poppers...and LOTS of fun to do to boot!

The next image is a portrait that my good Facebook friend Bayani did of me! I was just flabbergasted when I saw it!


Heck, the last time someone drew me it looked like this:

So anyway, it has been a good week! More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment