Sunday, March 7, 2010

On the Road : Albuquerque

Little Maya's birthday was last week, so I decided it was time to go see her (and of course her mommy and daddy too!). Last month when Ken and I were in LA, we got a couple of little mexican shirts for Maya's birthday, but of course me being me, and Maya being my first grandaughter and my namesake, I had to get her this cute little stroller to help her balance while she walked, and of course the stroller needed a baby....and little cute clothes. Eh...got carried away! But she loved the stroller and dolly so that's good. The shirt looked pretty dang cute on her too, and since she totally drooled on her other shirt, it was time to model her new one. Here's some pics. Oh and I also added a pic of Laurie and Pete's nasty little flat nosed dog Peanut, for Ken's sake. He loves that dog. Before I left, he said "be sure to get pics of that little flat nosed dog...oh and Maya too". My husband.


No comments:

Post a Comment